07 février 2013

Nappe blanche sur table de pique-nique

-
Inga dimanche dernier sur une table de pique-nique. Last sunday, Inga on a picnic table.

5 commentaires:

Chris a dit…

Je ne sais pas vraiment pourquoi, mais je suis toujours touché par les filles qui portent leurs BDC sous la neige...

TITI a dit…

MERCI INGA POUR TOUTES CES BELLES PHOTOS.C 'AST UN PLAISIR..

Street Style V a dit…

Hey I like your water boots too!!
Thank you for your comment on my blog. I havn't received your e-mail but of course you can use my photos on your blog! No problem. Let me know when you post them. I'd like to read your post!
Thank you sweet! Kisses*

www.streetstylev.blogspot.com

Ana M a dit…

Hello Arno! I´m Ana, of course you can use my photo for your blog! I like the style of these boots and your blog is so special and different..I follow you! Can`t wait to see my photo on your blog! Send me an email if you want to: italyanitablog@gmail.com Thank you!

Ana

http://italyanita.blogspot.com.es/

arno a dit…

@Ana
:D That's done!

@Street Style V
:D Thanks a lot. I mailed you agaiN
It's not me on the pic, it's contribution of a girl from Canada. Many contributions from over the world, street shots & "Girl's blog" reports are essential of the blog.
I am a parisian boy, fan of girls in rubber riding boots and of this trend.