16 août 2012

Carole, cuissardes Hunter rouges #2

7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Traumhaft, super super schön!

VIele Grüße

Silja & Hendrik

Patrycja Suz a dit…

Hi, thank you for yout comment.
your idea with rubber shoes in the blog is awesome.

I agree on the post with my photos.

xoxo
www.fashionsuzi.blogspot.com

Andrea a dit…

Sublime!
Carole on t'aime comme ça!!!

Patrycja Suz a dit…

I think that I will wear rubber boots in this autumn.

I have a four different kind of my rubber shoes.

Will you check my blog sometimes, or I will send you a message, when I will have a new post with this shoes.

kisses : )

Carole a dit…

@ Patrycja Super and Merci just wear your Rubberboots... Best to you

Anonyme a dit…

hallo Carole,
nette bilder und du bist sehr Hubsche.
Mit diese temperature, tragst du deine Hunter barfuss? es waehre super!
Bye
Anton

Carole a dit…

@Andrea. Merci Andrea and a Kiss for you.