08 septembre 2011

Collaborazione venerdi 7.00 su Followpix & BDC69 !


En programmation automatique à 7h00 du matin ici et sur http://www.followpix.com/

" I almost fell into water all dressed up while shooting ahah :-)"

12 commentaires:

FOLLOWPIX - Anna Pitto a dit…

Ahah it's true! Too difficult on those ropes! :-)

FOLLOWPIX - Anna Pitto a dit…

Oh no :-) My mom doesn't allw us to eat such unhealty meatball (which I adore and eat everytime I go to my beloved Ikea) :-)
Meatballs made by her, lattuce and tomatoes cooked in hoven :-)!

arno a dit…

I love Ikea too! I was there a few days ago! You got an Ikea in Genoa? I hate Nutella: and you?
I eat my coffee gelatti & prepare the pics for my blog. You'll get mail!

arno a dit…

>Con l'accento di Jean-Michel<: Che tempo viene speso online, Anna?

FOLLOWPIX - Anna Pitto a dit…

I hate Nutella too! and coca cola! :-)

FOLLOWPIX - Anna Pitto a dit…

Jean Michele!! ahah :-) the video on your blog is so so funny!

But I didn't understand "che tempo viene spesp online?" ??

arno a dit…

Stupide Google traduction, I should have asked JM!
At what hour do you want to post the article(s)?

I love Coca-Cola, I need 1,5 liter a day. And this stupide Sarkozy will add a taxt to Coca-Cola to help French to stay thin! In fact it's to help France to stop economic deficit. He should tax the cakes & ice creams too. And the air.
The president of the Coca-Cola company in France has been completly amazed, it made him sick, he could not speak at all during 3 days.

FOLLOWPIX - Anna Pitto a dit…

WOwo disn't know about coke taxes. What a big problem! Yeah he should first tax things like pan au chocolat!not coke! :-(

arno a dit…

Nutella!

FOLLOWPIX - Anna Pitto a dit…

No Nutella!! Gianduja :-)

Marc a dit…

Je me réjouis de voir ça, Anna nous a toujours habitués à de belles photos.

natureloover a dit…

hello! Of course you can use my photo!!
Nice blog! Love wellies;P